- Developer’s Guide
- This is the “big documentation” behind CaptainCasa Enterprise Client.
- Developer’s Guide – RISC Addons
- Selected topics with explicit relation to the RISC client processing
- Component Reference
- All components with all attributes
- The server-side API
- Demo Workplace
- The central resource for getting to know the components in detail – many examples, many XML definitions and many Java code snippets…
- Change Log
- List of weekly changes
- Setting up a Maven Project
- Using Maven to create, managed and build your projects
- Styling Issues
- Selected issues and hints how to use the style management
- Page Bean Patterns
- Splitting up the logic of complex screens into page beans
- Subdevice Connectivity
- How to integrate client side interfaces (Legic Card reader, serial scanner, …)
- Tomcat in a Box
- How to start Tomcat and the Browser in “fat client mode”
- Developing with JBoss
- Setting up development (including hot deployment) with JBoss application server
- Model View Controller
- Organizing your server side logic
- Addon Components
- The Addons-package contains useful components being pre-built by CaptainCasa as Page Bean Components.
- CCEE CaptainCasa “Enterprise Edition”
- The CCEE library is a usefule collection of server side frameworks to simplify application development: managing persistence, job scheduling, etc.
- CaptainCasa Spring Integration
- Usage of Spring, so that for example UI-classes are loaded by Spring context definitions.