CaptainCasa Enterprise Client RISC is a rich client framework for demanding, long term oriented business applications. The client side is HTML (internally using the RISC-HTML method), the server side is J2EE (Tomcat, …).
Core features are:
- great cross browser / cross device compatibility due to RISC-HTML method
- great performance on client side
- extremely rich library of controls
- controls already taylored for being used in the context of business applications
- rich set of tools – including WYSIWYG Layout Editor
CaptainCasa Enterprise Client is designed to serve as operational UI environment, targeting the employee and power user. It is used in applications systems like…
…and many more.
The following documentation (available in English and German) provides some overview information about the framework CaptainCasa Enterprise Client RISC:
Please also read overview information about the RISC-HTML Method >HERE<.