Selecting a user interface framework for an application is a decision with long term consequences. As consequence, CaptainCasa is organized as a corporate community, in which companies regularly meet in order to drive the product’s direction and in order to exchange and share knowhow. It’s just a good idea, to meet “the others” – even if “the other’s” application may be in competition with the own one!
Community members meet physically once per quarter and are connected through a forum and mailing lists.
Current community members are mid range European software companies with own application / solution offering. The following industries are covered:
- Banking and Insurance
- Sales and Distribution Logistics
- Production Logistics
- Manufacturing Execution
- Identification Systems
- Human Resources
Interested in becoming a community member? Please contact: info@CaptainCasa.com
- Contact CaptainCasa – and get to know who we are. We provide technically oriented get-to-know sessions – in which we explain our technology and what’s behind.
- Check and join our discussions in the FORUM. Also tell us here about bugs and inconveniences you might experience.
- Join our yearly community meeting, typically taking place in June in Schwetzingen (close to Heidelberg).
- Or leave a review about CaptainCasa Enterprise Client e.g. at SourceForge or Slashdot.